Effective Selling Skills/Sales Training Program
Effective Selling Skills/Sales Training Program this training course provides an introduction to sales for anyone new to selling or with no previous sales training. As a company, we offer a choice of sales training courses to meet different sales capabilities as well as bespoke training programmers to meet specific organizational goals.
A two-day training programme to teach basic selling skills. It introduces participants to tools and techniques for selling, in a way that makes it easy for buyers to buy. It’s designed to build confidence when making the initial contact with the potential client or customer.
To underpin our sales training, we help participants to understand the psychology and principles of buying and selling.
By the end of the full two-day training course, the participants will have:
- Understood how customers buy and the sales process to match the buying cycle. Recognised their beliefs about selling.
- Created a great first impression and professional opening to a sales conversation
- Demonstrated how to build rapport with a customer to cement a trusting relationship
- Demonstrated how to listen effectively and to ask questions to uncover customer needs and opportunities
- Practised introducing services as benefits to meet needs
- Acquired some successful strategies for handling customer concerns and objections
- Practised gaining commitment from customers
- Request a Quote
- The psychology and principles of selling
- First impressions
- Building trust and rapport
- Questioning and listening to uncover customer needs
- Features and benefits
- Handling concerns and objections
- Gaining commitment
This Sales Training Course will be delivered in a highly engaging and interactive way, focused on the specific needs of the participants and the organizations’ sales model and targets. There will be:
- Trainer input and tips through short presentation, demonstration and discussion
- Individual and small group exercises with facilitated group review of learning Group discussion
- Practice sessions in pairs or trios with feedback and coaching
Duration : 2 Days
Importance of Confidence for Effective Sales Professionals
- Confidence Building
- Self Awareness and Self Analysis
The Power of Positive Thinking for Effective Selling Skills
- Auto Suggestion
The Power of Positive Attitude for Effective Selling
- Taking Initiative
- Being Innovative
Importance of Etiquette for being Effective Sales Professional
- Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Correct Introduction
- Telephone Etiquette
Understanding the Sales Process (for Freshers & Junior Staff)
- Effective Planning, Opening and Closing of a Sales Deal
Effective Communication for Successful Selling
- Power of Non-Verbal Communication
- Body Language
- Power of Listening
- Power of Words
Customer Relationship Building
- 7 Tips for Effective People Skills
- Power of Strokes
- Handling Resistance and Objections
Art of Effective Self Presentation
- Importance of Personal Grooming
This Program will
- Help them benefit from increased confidence and a more positive attitude towards their work and customers.
- Make them have both, the motivation and the “Advanced Sales and Service Skills” needed to deliver consistently.
- Improve their interpersonal and relationship management skills and their ability to work in a team.
- Improve their ability to communicate effectively.
- Importance of Etiquette Quotient for better sales.
*Please note that we can further custom design the program as per your requirement.*
Methodology:Lectures, Exercises, Tests, Role-Plays, Video Playback & Feedback
Please Note this program can be customized, based on the profile of the participants and the learning and development needs of the participants as identified by the organization.
Recommended Number of Participants: Ideal – 20
At The End of The Program: All the participants will receive Ecole Solitaire 'Effective Selling Skills Program'Certificate of Participation.
Founder Director, Ecole Solitaire.